Home Introduction Our Team Rozgar Scheme Donate us Gallery Contact Us
"One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living.
We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses
that are blooming outside our windows today."
Helping others is one of the most important aspects in
life today. There are many different ways, and different
forms of helping people. Helping others could make another
person feel better either inside, or about them self. It could
be from helping a senior citizen cross the street, to saving
someones life
Helping people is a responsibility of every citizen,
I believe. And I used to help everyone I could. I enjoyed
the feeling I got when I reversed a stranger's awful day
and turned it into something good. I've learned better
since then. Don't get me wrong; I still agree with and
practice the concept, but I'm much more adept at it now that I have gained experience.
Even though I was the rescuer, it seemed like I always had to pay a personal price for
being kind to people. After suffering much heartache, embarrassing episodes, and personal
loss, I've learned that giving help to my fellow human beings can be a risky endeavor if
not approached correctly.
Each one of us has a particular level at which our emotions overflow and we cry out, “God help me!” We may have just received disappointing results to a medical test or some devastating news from a family member. Our emotions are a mess! We don’t know if we’re angry, panicked, scared, fearful of the future...we do know that we can’t continue on our own strength.
Sometimes these emotions are too much for us to handle and they spill onto others. When first diagnosed with cancer, I was fearful of going blind. I vented anger at my caretakers. Did you ever notice that fear and anger are siblings? Harsh words are exchanged between individuals, fearing betrayal in their relationships. Fear concerning a medical test generates anger when cancer is confirmed. It doesn’t even matter if the anger/fear is clearly justified...it still continues to ferment. - See more at: http://www.allaboutgod.com/god-help-me.htm#sthash.fqY9PEhy.dpuf
I believe. And I used to help everyone I could. I enjoyed
the feeling I got when I reversed a stranger's awful day
and turned it into something good. I've learned better
since then. Don't get me wrong; I still agree with and
practice the concept, but I'm much more adept at it now that I have gained experience.
Even though I was the rescuer, it seemed like I always had to pay a personal price for
being kind to people. After suffering much heartache, embarrassing episodes, and personal
loss, I've learned that giving help to my fellow human beings can be a risky endeavor if
not approached correctly.
Each one of us has a particular level at which our emotions overflow and we cry out, “God help me!” We may have just received disappointing results to a medical test or some devastating news from a family member. Our emotions are a mess! We don’t know if we’re angry, panicked, scared, fearful of the future...we do know that we can’t continue on our own strength.
Sometimes these emotions are too much for us to handle and they spill onto others. When first diagnosed with cancer, I was fearful of going blind. I vented anger at my caretakers. Did you ever notice that fear and anger are siblings? Harsh words are exchanged between individuals, fearing betrayal in their relationships. Fear concerning a medical test generates anger when cancer is confirmed. It doesn’t even matter if the anger/fear is clearly justified...it still continues to ferment. - See more at: http://www.allaboutgod.com/god-help-me.htm#sthash.fqY9PEhy.dpuf

